Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The big day cake


At last! the Frog of the cakes i have made have arrived, after many failed attempts to take some good wedding cake of the guest flavours. I am self-taught and still learning. I almost have a passion to crate a wedding cake which will differ from those you many see in a shop, and like many decorators try to use my own designs and think them through carefully. At the moment "One day in forest" cake is my favorite the animals and some else too are made by hand from scratch, a long time in the making but I feel the end result is well worth it.
Real cake adds a nice touch to a small wedding, or if the reception is at a garden. Don,t we all love the cake cutting ceremony at weddings! It is such an endearing scene, we think there
should be one at every wedding .
To seal a fairytale wedding, the perfect cake by the guest comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment